ACT 10 Theme Days
Theme days is one of the Ride Traditions. It gives participants a fun way to express their creativity
Day 1 (Thursday): ACT Day
- Wear your ACT gear! If you are new, ACT gear is available for purchase (or to receive as an incentive for meeting fundraising goals).
Day 2 (Friday): Holidays!
- What's your favorite holiday? Halloween? St Patrick's Day? Valentine's Day? Wear that special cupid outfit you've got to show your festive holiday spirit.
Day 3 (Saturday): Fairy Tale - Once Upon A Ride
- Are you a Princess? Or are you Prince Charming? Either way let's enchant the Ride as a Fairy Tale! One of the most successful theme in previous Rides, this will get your creative juices really running!
Day 4 (Sunday): Red Day
- Wear red to show you support for the HIV/AIDS community. We view the Ride as one long Red Ribbon as we head towards Madison for the Closing Ceremony. Also remember the Ride's three C's: Courage, Compassion and Committment.
- At lunch, all registered participants will also get the commemorative Victory T-Shirt which you are encouraged to wear at Closing Ceremony.