Six Week Rider Fundraising Plan
- Ask five co-workers to sponsor you (minimum of $25 each) = $125.
- Send out at least 25 letters or e-mails to friends and family (ask for a minimum donation of $25) = $625.
- Running Total: $750
- Ask three additional family members (minimum donation of $25 each) = $75.
- Ask five friends to donate (minimum donation of $25 each) = $125.
- Running Total: $950
- Hold a fundraising party and invite at least 25 people (e.g. 50% of split cover charge of $20) = $250.
- Running Total: $1,200 (Now you’ve already raised your minimum!)
Approach three local businesses you frequent and ask for a sponsorship (minimum donation of $50 each) in exchange for putting their logo on your awesome custom ACT Ride T-shirt = $150
- Ask three more co-workers to donate (minimum donation of $25 each) = $75.
- Ask your boss for a company contribution = $50
- Check with your company's human resource department to see if they offer matching gifts (which could double the original donation amount).
Ask one person you meet for the first time this week for a $25 donation (great way to get the word out about the ride too).
Ask five neighbors to sponsor you (minimum donation of $20 each) = $100
Grand Total: $1,600
Now you have raised enough money for a jersey and other great ACT items!